Sports betting is rapidly becoming a popular leisure event for gamblers and sports lovers alike. With so many states now legalizing online sports betting, companies are popping up all over the internet. However, no two companies are alike, and it is important to weed out the sketchy ones from the reputable ones. That’s why we decided to give you a 2021 review on BetAmerica sportsbook Maryland.
BetAmerica Sportsbook Offer in Maryland 2021
Review – BetAmerica MD 2021
This review will cover the BetAmerica sportsbook promotions and betting bonuses, services, sports markets, and where to find newly released promo codes. In addition, we will help you save money by showing you all the deals, where to place your bets, and what sports markets are available.
We will also discuss the process for opening your own sportsbook account and the banking options for depositing and withdrawing your money. Because it is a gambling site, you will need to be prepared for a ton of personal questions and have your driver’s license and social security number on hand.
So, before you go anywhere else, you need to continue reading this BetAmerica review and find out what you may have been missing out on before it is too late.
BetAmerica Maryland promotions and bonuses 2021
On the BetAmerica sportsbook site, you will find a tab located at the top of the home page labeled “promotions” from there, you can access many of the offers available to players at that time.
You can also find their promos and other deals on the sportsbook social media pages and in the emails sent out to their customers.
One of BetAmericas better promotions is the welcome bonus. The company is offering a bet $50 get $50 promo. This offer means the company will give you a free $50 bet as long as you put down at least $50 for your first bet.
Other promotions available through the sportsbook site include:
- Deposit match– New customers will receive up to a $100 deposit match on their first deposit
- Risk-free- You may also choose a $1000 risk-free bet bonus just for signing up.
- Free bet– the company will offer free bets to select customers frequently.
- No-deposit- You may also receive a promo code for a no-deposit bonus, which is just like betting with cash.
Note: bonuses and promotions offered change frequently and have a set of rules to follow for the code to be valid.
BetAmerica Sportsbook MD IOS and Android App
Like most other reputable Maryland online sportsbooks, BetAmerica has released a mobile app available to all iPhone and Android users.
This sports betting app offers all of the same great features as the website but is mobile, allowing you to take your wagers everywhere you go.
The download is fast, and the app is user-friendly. The homepage takes you directly to the betting options and offers you quick betting on many live-bet games.
Currently, you can get a $50 free bet bonus just for downloading the app and logging in to your BetAmerica account.
BetAmerica Maryland betting action
While BetAmerica may offer the same types of bets as the other guys. They know how to keep them interesting and throws in fun games every now and again. So, what are some of the bet types offered by this sportsbook giant?
- Parlays- Parlay bets are when you wager on a combination of straight bets to increase your winnings. However, you must win all bets to win any.
- Live-bets- Live bets are a great way to make big bucks if you know what you are doing. These bets take place in real-time and can pop up anytime throughout a game.
- Prop bets- Prop bets keep things exciting and give bookies a way to make fun bets at any time. Prop bets are outside standard wagers and usually have nothing to do with the final score of a game.
- Future bets- Futures bets are more complicated than most bets because you have to wager on a game well before the game date. (i.e., wagering on the Rose bowl before football season even starts.)
- Total- A totals bet is an easy single bet, where each player has to decide if the bookies choice of total points for the end of a game will be under or over the actual results.
- Spread-The spread is a single bet that offers bettors the choice of wager on the favorite or the underdog. The winning amount is directly related to the accuracy of the wager.
- Money line- The money line bet is a straightforward “who will win, bet.” It is a single bet with a single outcome.
Creating a BetAmerica sportsbook Maryland account
Before placing any type of bet with BetAmerica sportsbook MD, you have to create your own sports betting account. Besides having a place to wager on your favorite sports teams, you will also have access to current stats, game times, and so much more.
Creating an account is simple to do and will take less than five minutes of your time.
- Go to www.betAmerica.com and click the “bet on sports” tab in the middle of the page.
- Click on your state.
- Click the “join now” tab in the upper righthand corner of the page.
- Provide the personal information requested, including name, DOB, address, social security number, phone number, driver’s license number, etc.
- Create a password and security questions for your account.
- Add your banking information (accepted banking methods include PayPal, Skrill, MasterCard, Visa, Twinspires Prepaid Play+, check or money order, online banking, and ACH eChecks.)
- Find a promo or bonus code to save you money.
- Place your first bet!
Deposit and withdraw at BetAmerica Maryland
BetAmerica sports betting MD deposits
We were so happy to see the variety of banking options available on the BetAmerica sports betting site. Thanks to the number of financial services they accept, just about anyone can fund their sportsbook account without having to set up a new banking method.
When depositing money into your BetAmerica account, log onto your page, and click on the banking tab. Choose your preferred method for funding your account, and then enter the amount of money you would like to wager with.
Some banking sources will require a minimum deposit amount; however, it usually isn’t very high if they do.
Once your account is set up with a banking method, deposits are extremely quick, and your funds should be available within seconds.
BetAmerica MD withdrawals
There are three different ways you can withdraw money from your BetAmerica sportsbook account. Online, by phone, or in-person
- Online– Log into your BetAmerica sports betting account, click the “my funds” tab, then the “withdraw” tab. Your funds will then be processed and delivered to you via check or electronically. Checks will take around five business days to get to you, or you can have your money electronically released much sooner with PayPal or through EZmoney, directly into your banking account.
- Phone- By calling the player’s service number, you can have your money released through the same options listed above.
- In-person- You can request a withdrawal in-person at any BetAmerica site. You must make the request in writing with a valid signature on a deposit/withdrawal slip, and you have to provide at least two forms of id.
BetAmerica sports betting MD customer service
If you ever have any questions, concerns, or comments, you can access the BetAmerica sportsbook team a few different ways.
- Call them: 1-866-607-7929 (hours: 9am-12am Eastern time)
- E-mail them: email@example.com (24/7 availability)
- Live-chat with them: Live chat is available from 9am-12am Eastern time.
Customer service seems to always respond in a reasonable amount of time, and the staff is friendly and knowledgeable.
FAQ’s About BetAmerica Maryland 2021
What types of banking does BetAmerica sportsbook offer?
BetAmerica has many banking options available for deposits including PayPal, Skrill, MasterCard, Visa, Twinspires Prepaid Play+, check or money order, online banking, and ACH eChecks. However, you can only withdraw electronically with direct banking and PayPal.
Is the BetAmerica sport betting MD app worth the download?
We think it is. The BetAmerica app is just as good as the website, just mobile. You can take your wagers anywhere you go and still have complete access to your account and all of the site’s services.
How old do you have to be to place bets on sports in Maryland?
Just like any other type of gambling, you must be at least 21 years old to wager on any kind of sports bet. You are required to provide proof of age and residence before wagering.
What types of bets are available in Maryland through the BetAmerica sportsbook?
BetAmerica offers all the same types of bets as other sportsbooks, including prop bets, parlays, money lines, over/under, live bets, and more.
Do you have to pay for the BetAmerica sportsbook Maryland App or Online account?
No. Creating a user account and downloading the sportsbook app is totally free. For the app, you simply go to the app store and locate the icon to download.