Masters betting in Maryland is highly anticipated as the PGA Masters Tournament draws huge crowds to one of the most beautiful courses in the United States every spring. Here, professional and beginner bettors place bets in hopes of donning the various payouts when it’s all said and done.
- Best sportsbooks with The Masters betting Maryland 2023
- Guide to betting on the Masters Tournament in MD
- Best Masters sportsbooks in Maryland
- Last steps when choosing the Maryland betting site
- Best sportsbooks for The Masters betting in Maryland
- Choosing the outright winner of the Masters Tour
- Player matchup bets – Masters betting Maryland
- Prop Bets – Masters MD
- Top Finishers
Best sportsbooks with The Masters betting Maryland 2023
The Masters betting Maryland: All sites are 100% legal & licensed by the state.
|BetRivers Sportsbook Up to $500 in bonus bets||Bet now BetRivers Maryland promos|
|DraftKings Sportsbook Bet $5, get $200 in free bets||Bet now DraftKings Maryland bonus|
|Betfred Sportsbook Get up to $1,111 in Fred Bets||Bet now|
|Caesars Sportsbook Up to $1,250 bonus||Bet now Caesars Maryland bonus|
|BetMGM Sportsbook Up to $1,000 in bonus bets||Bet now BetMGM Maryland bonus|
|FanDuel Sportsbook Bet $5 get $200 in bonus bets||Bet now Fanduel Maryland promo|
Guide to betting on the Masters Tournament in MD
This distinguished tournament takes place in Augusta, GA, every spring, and while it’s incredibly exciting to be there in person, there’s another option if you can’t make it. Now you can legally bet on the Masters in the state of Maryland, which may just be more exciting than watching the tournament in person.
In this guide, we cover how to choose the best MD Masters sportsbooks along with helpful tips and tricks to improve your betting strategy.
Best Masters sportsbooks in Maryland
You know exactly who you think will win the Masters Tournament this year. In fact, you are willing to bet on it. Well, that’s great because you can legally bet on sports in Maryland if you are of age and within state lines. What’s even better about that is the fact that you are here now, reading all about it.
This section shows you just how easy it is to sign up with Maryland sportsbooks. You will be betting on the Masters in no time by completing a few simple steps. Take a look and see for yourself:
- Create an account: The first step is to create an account by entering your name, address, phone number, and email address.
- Deposit Funds: Once you have successfully opened an account, you will need to deposit funds so that you can place bets on the Masters in Maryland. Be sure to look into what deposit methods the provider offers. You should have plenty of options, such as credit or debit cards, ACH, or PayPal.
- Place your bets on the Masters Tournament: MD sites offer a wide variety of Masters bets to choose from. All you have to do is choose what you would like to wager on and complete a betting slip. The Masters sportsbook does all of the work for you in just a few milliseconds by calculating the odds and then showing you what your potential profit could be if you win.
Last steps when choosing the Maryland betting site
Joining a Maryland online betting site really is that simple. But here are a few extra tips to help make the process as seamless as possible:
- Make sure that you use a valid email address, as that will be what’s used to verify your account. Also, any bonuses and promotional offers will be sent to the email account on file, so you don’t want to miss out on those.
- Sign up with more than one Masters sportsbook. There are plenty of them in Maryland to choose from, and you should definitely go with more than just one. Why is this? Because you might get better Masters odds with one MD sportsbook over another. Plus, they all vary on bonuses and promotions. You can benefit from all of the rewards by signing up with more than one.
Best sportsbooks for The Masters betting in Maryland
The sports betting sites below made our list of the best Masters sportsbooks in Maryland because they are trustworthy, reputable, and have some of the best odds you can find when it comes to the Masters and event betting in MD:
- FanDuel Maryland: Popular among many online sports bettors, FanDuel brings it when it comes to bonuses and different Masters betting options.
- DraftKings MD: This sportsbook dominates the industry with exceptional Masters odds and stellar customer service.
- Barstool Sportsbook MD: Hello! Sign up bonuses and promotions for Master betting in the state.
- BetMGM Maryland: A world-renowned company (MGM Resorts) brought the world of online sports betting to a whole other level with a sleek interface.
- Pointsbet MD: The Australians nailed it with an innovative points betting system that is unique, exciting, and changes the game when it comes to betting on the Masters.
Be sure to sign up with more than one of these Masters sportsbooks. While they are all great for golf betting in Maryland, they each have their own perks. You can take advantage of that by choosing one for its great prop bets, and another for its phenomenal daily odds boosters.
Maybe one sports betting site offers a sign-up bonus that can’t be beaten, but another has odds that are off the charts. It’s up to you to take note of these discrepancies so that you can take home the most money.
Maryland PGA Masters Tournament betting
There are plenty of wagers to choose from when it comes to how to bet on the PGA Masters Tournament in Maryland. In Maryland they offer everything from choosing the outright winner to creative and exciting prop bets. We take a look at some of the most common Masters bets in this next section.
Choosing the outright winner of the Masters Tour
One of the most popular bets you can place in the Masters is picking the outright winner. You are simply choosing who will be wearing the green jacket at the end of the tournament. There’s not much else to it, except, of course, making sure you have done your homework and feel confident about your selection.
The odds will look something like +800 for the favorite and +10000 for a player who’s ranked further down the list of players.
If you bet $100 on +800 odds, you make a profit of $800. Of course, if you bet on a lower-ranked player and they pull it off, you could make a whole lot more money. However, betting on an underdog is a bigger risk in the long run.
Player matchup bets – Masters betting Maryland
Masters sportsbooks allow you to wager on specific players and how they will do against each other. For example, you can bet on who will end up with the lower score at the end of the tournament. Usually, these are players that have close odds when it comes to how they will finish.
Prop Bets – Masters MD
One of the most exciting types of Masters wagers is the props bet. You can bet on anything from what the nationality of the winner will be to how many double eagles there will be. Prop bets can be yes or no questions or player versus player questions. The possibilities with prop wagers are seemingly endless.
When you are wagering on a top finisher, you are betting on who will finish in the Top 5, Top 10, Top 15, or Top 20. Be careful to watch for the Masters sportsbook’s dead heat rules, which means if there’s a tie, then your winnings may be split.
Up next, we will discuss how to strategically bet on the Masters in Maryland. Don’t miss this section as it will help you become a better bettor.
Strategy when betting on the Masters tour – Maryland
It’s imperative to be strategic when betting on the Masters in Maryland if you want to maximize your profit. However, there’s plenty of steps you can take to ensure that when you put your hard-earned money on the line for a specific player, you’ll see positive results.
Here are our top tips on how to be strategic when placing bets on the Masters:
- Do your research. Study up on how players have recently played. Look at their stats.
- Go with your head and not your heart. Don’t place risky, impulsive bets on players you aren’t confident will follow through or who simply just don’t have the numbers to back them up.
- Always compare odds across multiple Masters sportsbooks. This strategy is also referred to as shopping the lines. Don’t skip this step if you want to be as profitable as possible when betting on the masters in Maryland.
FAQ’s About Masters betting Maryland
Yes, those that are of lawful age can legally bet on the Masters in Maryland, along with many other sports, including the NBA, NHL, NFL, and more.
Once you have narrowed down which one are the best in Maryland, you can create an account. All you have to do is enter your personal details, such as your name and email address. Once you have confirmed your identity and deposited funds, you can then start placing bets on the Masters. Don’t forget that you should always go with more than one Masters sportsbook to maximize your profit.
Unfortunately, there’s no crystal ball that can tell you who will don the green jacket at the end of the Masters tournament. However, you can thoroughly research and think through each and every bet. Don’t place a wager on a whim.
The prestigious green jacket became the symbol of the Masters almost a century ago. In the early 1930s, higher-ranking members of the Augusta National Golf Club distinguished themselves by wearing a green jacket. In 1939, the winner of the Masters became the first recipient of the green jacket and thus began a tradition that continues today.